Monday, June 20, 2011

Get-Fit Week #3 Recap: A Vlog

Hey everybody! So another week down in our Get-Fit Challenge and this week I decided to do a vlog instead of a blog post.. just to mix it up and keep things interesting!

However! Blogger is still being all kinds of silly when it comes to me posting a video, so I've uploaded it to my YouTube channel and you can check that out here:




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agqFHq8rGEI



Thanks for coming by & we'll see you next week! Keep going strong and keep at it! We're right in the middle of the challenge, so it can seem tough and tedious right now, but keep at it!


Hope your Monday was great (as good as a Monday can be, I guess! ha!) and we'll see you later!


xo ~ Jess

1 comment:

reagan. andrea. said...

Hi Jess! Just wanted to tell you 'Great Job!!' on all your challenges! Cute outfits as always!:) And terrific work on your fitness challenge this far!! Reagan and I have been doing the P90X challenge and it's heaps of work but so exciting to see results!

Keep it up Girl!!:)