Wednesday, June 15, 2011

29x30: Scarf



Yup. I wore a scarf today. Well, not all day. Just in the evening. Because I literally froze all day at my desk, so I said to myself, self, enough of this freezing matter: PUT A SCARF ON. And I did. And I was toasty warm for the rest of the day. The End! :)



Outfit-du-Jour #29:

- grey and off-white chevron striped dress

- colbalt blue tunic, over top

- black woven belt

- grey buckle heels

- black pashmina





You guys, tomorrow is my last day. Wooowwweeee, is all I can say to that! :)


Oh, and because I know you all were panicking, don't worry: I got my outfit all figured out for tomorrow. So have a good sleep tonight and rest knowing that all is well with Day 30's outfit... ;)

Gag. As if. :)


See you all tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAY 30!!!!!!!!!!

xo ~ Jess

1 comment:

Jesse said...

I love the punch of color that tunic adds! It looks great! Looking forward to todays post!