Monday, June 13, 2011

27x30: Late

Ugh. I took these photos soooo late. With my gross hair and greasy, shiny face & tired eyes. YUCK! I apologize in advance.


Guess what? I'm gonna talk about the weather again. Actually, I was going to copy and paste the weather forecast for the next week into this blog post, but I didn't know how. You're lucky, I tell ya, you're lucky...

Anyway! It's going to be raining for the next 5-7 days. Boo-freakin'-hoo. I know, whatever, I'll get over it, but I'm seriously wondering where the heck spring is... However, there is one upside..
I am currently taking full advantage of my library card. Yup. Stocked up on some magazines and novels for these rainy nights. It's been a while since I sat (laid) down and read a good book, so I am excited about that...
Silver linings, people, silver linings... :)

Said library books and magazines....



Outfit-du-Jour #27:

- denim skirt

- white v-neck

- yellow cardi

- colourful beaded sandals

Sorry for the brutal photos.. I'll try to finish my last three days with a BANG! I promise!

Even if it means in the rain! Committed, I am!



Ugh. Good night.


See you all tomorrow.

Oh yes, Get-Fit Challenge Week #2 Update coming!


xo ~ Jess

No comments: