TIGHTS IN JUNE
Starring: Jessica Brake
{Editor's Note: Mrs. Brake very unwillingly agreed to this role. Director Mother Nature pushed her into it. She's over it now, but we were dealing with quite the diva this morning.}
Yesterday, I did not wear tights. Yesterday, by 9pm, I was a shivering mess. (Yes, I realize this may have something to do with taking pictures in the park with no coat or leg protection. I do realize this. No need to point out the obvious.)
Not today. I was going to be warm, even though it looked like I was dressed for January weather. And I was warm. Toasty warm.
I guess it was a lose-win situation. Losing = Tights in June. Winning = Being warm. (Not Charlie Sheen. Just so we're clear.)
Oh and just to make me look like an even bigger loser, the skies decided to part and beam down the brightest and warmest rays of sunshine as I exited my building from work at 5pm. Yup. But of course. Spring in Alberta. What can I say?? :)
- olive green dress with satin ribbon belt
- brown tank
- dark brown tights (I think we've covered this..haha)
- white wedges (which look kinda cool with the tights, I gotta admit!)
- plaid blazer
- cream flower in my hair (gift from my cousin Deena)
Goodnight to you all! Hope your Hump Day was wonderful!
See you tomorrow!
xo ~ Jess







No comments:
Post a Comment