Monday, June 6, 2011

19x30: Backyard

DAY NINETEEN!





It was such a nice day yesterday that Tyler continued his role as photographer and we took it to the backyard this time... the birdies were chirping, the sun was shining and look: my lilacs are coming out!! So excited about that!
Sorry for all the squinty eyes and shadows... that's what happens on sunny days, I guess! :)



Outfit-du-Jour #19:
- black linen shirt dress
- grey tuxedo vest
- silver studded belt
- grey and black buckle heels (they make another appearing!!)




Bronze enjoying the sunshine, too!




Mom, wait! Where are you going?!




Details!




It wasn't the wisest of moves to wear an all-black ensemble on one of the sunniest days this month so far! HA! I look very winter-y on this hot summer day... the one thing you can't tell about this dress is how light and breathable it is, so at least I wasn't dying too badly in this outfit! :)


Hope you all day a great weekend! I am off to do some housecleaning and a coffee date this afternoon! Yay!


Oh yes, and there will be a Get-Fit Week #1 Recap this afternoon!


See you then!


xo ~ Jess

1 comment:

Lisa H said...

Jess you are hilarious and very entertaining- love your blog! As for the fitness challenge; you can do it because you want to! Good job so far!