I find I am completely unoriginal when it comes to my casual outfits... Maybe I just like dress clothes better and find them more exciting or something, but I am a totally snooze-fest (second time I've used this!! ha!) when it comes to denim and tees and other casual fare...
I'll keep trying though.. in the meantime, you'll just have to put up with this boring-ness...
And yup, it was a barefoot kind of day today.. :o)


This jump is something else, isn't it? HAHAHA!! I laugh my head off every time I look at it... what is going on on my face??? HA!
Anyway, hope you are all having a fab Friday night... boo to the snow/sleet that's in the forecast for tomorrow! Looks like our anniversary plans are a-changing, but that's ok.. we'll make the best of it, whatever the day holds!
See you all tomorrow!
xo ~ Jess
I'll keep trying though.. in the meantime, you'll just have to put up with this boring-ness...
And yup, it was a barefoot kind of day today.. :o)
This jump is something else, isn't it? HAHAHA!! I laugh my head off every time I look at it... what is going on on my face??? HA!
Anyway, hope you are all having a fab Friday night... boo to the snow/sleet that's in the forecast for tomorrow! Looks like our anniversary plans are a-changing, but that's ok.. we'll make the best of it, whatever the day holds!
See you all tomorrow!
xo ~ Jess







No comments:
Post a Comment