Thursday, June 2, 2011

16x30: Shoe-peat

I couldn't wait to write this post just because of the title.. hahah... Apparently, I can endlessly amuse myself with my own cleverness... sigh. It doesn't take much, does it? ;o)


Yup, same shoes, two days in a row. :o) Note to self: When doing a style challenge, always put in a pair of classic black shoes.

*self scribbles note*


Perfect. Thanks for the tip!


Just a boring old work outfit today... I have no idea why I didn't belt this top... it's very drapey and shapeless.. oh well. :o) Some days it's just nice not to be restricted by belts and buttons and elastic waistbands... wait, what? Who wears elastic waistbands? ahem. *not me*
(That's me, lying badly.) :o)
But honestly, this lovely black jersey cotton top was perfect for today... so that's my story and I'm sticking to it.. :o)


Outfit-du-Jour #16:
- straight-leg taupe cargo's
- black jersey cotton top
- grey and black buckle heels



Oh guess what, it's our anniversary in two days! So excited!! We have a whole day of whimsical fun planned: breakfast at the Farmer's Market, maybe some mini-golf, (and go-carts, too. sigh. Tyler will only go to mini golf if we can do go-carts, too. After 7 years of marriage, you learn the art of compromise. haha) and finishing the day off with a lovely supper in Sylvan Lake... I think it should be a lovely day.






Well, that about wraps up Day 16! :o) I'm off to bed as I have yet to place my head on my pillow before midnight in that past two weeks. And tomorrow's shaping up to be a busy-bee kind of day. Love it!


So, on that note, so you all tomorrow!

xo ~ Jess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your outfits jess! happy anniversary, have a good day tomorrow!!
love molly