Wednesday, June 1, 2011

15x30: Mixing

The 1/2-way Point!


Today is all about mixing & not-matching patterns... I kept everything in the same colour family (grey, black and off-white being the grounding colours) but I thought I would mix it up with floral and chevron-striped patterns.. I have seen tons of bloggers mix and not-match patterns and it looks so cool, chic and effortless.. This is my first go-around with it and I think it's a good "starter" pattern-mixer outfit... maybe someday I'll get crazy with the florals-on-florals or plaid with polka-dots, but for now, I think I'll stick with simple.. :)



I also have been wanting to try the whole tee-shirt under a strapless dress thing too! (This dress has removable straps, too, by the way! Multi-purpose!!) I like it! I wouldn't normally buy a strapless dress, but knowing you can throw a tee on underneath and go... well, that might just have me looking a little closer! :)



Outfit-du-Jour #15:

-grey and off-white chevron-striped dress

- grey floral tee

- black woven belt

- grey and black buckle heels



I slept with wet hair and this is how it turned out! Beachy waves! I never get beachy waves! This is exciting! hahah... you know. or not. *darts eyes back and forth* ahem.


THE DETAILS:







That's it today! Hi-ho-hi-ho it's back to work I go!

I'm looking forward to my apple and peanut butter for my afternoon snack. :)

Just for a random piece of information. :)


xo ~ Jess


1 comment:

Annamarie said...

I like this one! By the way how do you mix up your pictures like at the beginning of your post?