Sunday, June 5, 2011

18x30: Knotted

I'm going to apologize right now for the obnoxious amount of photos. You would think we never saw water before. :o)





Whoot! Day 18! And our anniversary!

We had such an awesome day... just spent the day together and then went out for a really nice supper at Smuggler's Inn in Sylvan Lake. We went all out, too... yikes!! Probably not the best thing to do in the midst of a fitness challenge... but who can resist a full salad-and-soup bar, the freshest calamari I've ever had, ribs and a baked potato and pecan pie for dessert? Like really, who could resist that?!? Yes. That is what I ate. Every last bite. And it was unreal.

(In case anyone was wondering, Tyler had stuffed mushrooms caps with crab & cream cheese, 12 oz prime rib with stuffed potato and mud pie for dessert. Oh yes, I told you we went all out. Ha!)

These photos were all taken just down from the restaurant.. the evening was so nice, so we snapped a few shots.. (ha! a few! right.) Enjoy! Or whatever.
:)



Outfit-du-Jour #18:

- grey and off-white chevron striped dress

- chambray button-down, knotted

- white stacked-heel wedges










Yup. So that about wraps it up. 7 years has come and gone and looking forward to making new memories.. :)


Every year just gets sweeter. I love you so much, Mr. Tyler Brake. :)




How were your weekends? Do tell!


xo ~ Jess

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Jess,
You looked absolutely beautiful! I love the pictures! They are so nice! I am so glad you guys had a great anniversary! Enjoying your fashion journey!
xo

CS said...

Happy Anniversary!!!