Saturday, June 18, 2011

30x30: Draped

DAY 30!!


You guys, there are so many photos in this post. Beyond what is even necessary. What can I say? We went a little crazy on my last day... :) And it was totally fun. But necessary? Absolutely not. :)


Jesse (my cousin-in-law) and I had the best afternoon in the part taking these photos... it was a perfect picture day.. cloudy, but warm and no rain... It may just happen again because we had so much fun... :)





We climbed on benches, sat on rocks, posed it up in doorways and called it a day!


GEEK!


Oh yes, and I thought chasing piegons would be awesome. Why do they fly away
when you run towards them? Shhheeesh, piegons. Honestly. I'm just trying to have a little fun here!







This red brick wall we found was the best. Ever.


You pop that collar, girl.


Outfit-du-Jour #30:

- taupe straight leg cargos

- chambray button down

- cream scarf with grey butterflies, draped

- cognac skinny belt

- cognac heels




Jesse has the coolest app on her iPhone.. it takes them awesome photos with a vintage effect... :) I really like how this one turned out...


Well, that wraps the Spring/Summer 30x30 Remix Challenge! I found this challenge to be a lot more lighthearted and fun than my first one... I think it's just because I had already done it once before.. you know that old saying: Practice makes.... it easier the next time around... or something like that... hahah.. :)


Anyway, thanks again for following along.. I always love reading your comments and little messages... :) You guys are the best!


Hope you are all having a happy (albeit, wet) weekend.. I braved the farmer's market this morning! It was awesome! Besides the howling wind and rain/sleet, it was great.. not very crowded and so easy to find a parking spot! Silver linings, right? :)


See you all very soon! I'm not sure what my next project will be, but I promise whatever it is, you'll be the first to know!


xoxo ~ Jess


1 comment:

CS said...

love the brick wall and LOVE the shoes! Definitely shoe envy here!!