Tuesday, June 7, 2011

21x30: Balance

That right there is some epic photography skills. Epic, I tell you...


... thanks to this gal!! :) Thanks, Jesse!




I've been thinking a lot today about balance. I was also thinking a lot about balance in this next photo! HAHA!

No, but seriously... balance is so important... Reflecting, breathing, sitting, taking a moment and then moving forward again...

Which was why I took a night off from the gym

I took tonight off for a number of reasons... first off, Tyler was working late and so I had the evening to myself, which is always nice.. I love my husband dearly, but a night to oneself is always a treat... I made sweet potato fries and homemade chicken tenders for supper.. I put on 2 loads of laundry... and the best part? My most amazing cousin-in-law agreed to snap some pics of me tonight in the park behind their house.

And then we went out for ice cream. Well, sherbet for me. Much to my demise, I am lactose-intolerant. And I am on a fitness challenge.

But pretty much it was a perfectly balanced evening of down time, hanging with friends and getting a few things done around the house... :o)

And our walk in the park and all my jumping totally counts as cardio tonight. Duh! ;)

Oh yes and brace yourself for photo overload. Again.







*Don't fall Jessica, don't fall Jessica, don't fall Jessica, don't fall Jessica*

That's what was going through my brain during this shot. Why I thought stilettos and jagged rocks were a good combination is beyond me. Like, honestly.




Outfit-du-Jour #21:

- tan pencil skirt

- white wrap blouse with white undershirt

- yellow cardigan

- cognac heels


Hahahahah!

I hope you all had a great night! I did! :)


Thanks again Jesse! I had so much fun tonight!

See you all tomorrow!

xo ~ Jess

1 comment:

Dayle-Marie Lewis said...

GoodNESSS! I have finally FOUND your stinkin' awesome blog!!!! You look Fantastic Jess and Happy as ever and of course beautiful!! I NEED your # woman and you have some mail coming your way from moi et Colin (french accent)