Tuesday, June 14, 2011

28x30: Whoops

I probably shouldn't be smiling whilst broadcasting a statement like that.

Whoops.



Ok, but here's the deal!! I got a phone call from my most lovely amazing wonderful cousin, Dayle, and we talked for close to 45-ish (maybe more!) minutes... she's lives in Texas now and this is so shameful to say, but it has been EIGHT MONTHS since we last had any contact! So, needless, to say we had a lot to catch up on!

My point is, I tried to take photos outside while talking to Dayle on the phone... you know, get some candid shots of our conversation... Well, I tried. And failed. They turned out SO bad!

I thought I would get fun, animated shots of me laughing and chit-chatting away.. no, no... I got shots of me with my eyes half closed and my mouth all sideways... it was awful! So I resorted to my never-let-me-down-living-room-as-a-background canvas.

I'm sorry. I know I said I would keep it interesting these last few days. I guess life just gets in the way sometimes. And that's ok. :) :) :) *right?? right, guys?? kay, thanks!*

Outfit-du-Jour #28:

- tan pencil skirt

- maroon and black plaid top

- black undershirt

- wood-and-beige wedges


So that's all she wrote for Day #28! :) I can't believe it's almost over... well, in some ways I can (the last week of the challenge is, well, quite frankly, the most challenging) but in other ways, it has flown by.

Guys, this is kind of embarrassing, but I am drawing a blank on what to wear for my last day. Totally blank. I have an outfit tomorrow, but nothing for Thursday.

Sigh. Come on, inspiration, come on!!!! (I'm willing it to happen, people, I am... *squeezes eyes shut and makes a fist*)


Ok, I'm out! Off to write my Get-Fit post!

See you all tomorrow!

x0 ~ Jess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my WORD!! That is SO embarrassing Jess.. thats suppose to be our little secret! Haha well now that your bbm is up and running you'll probably get sick of me! None the less .. fantastic food & clothing choices! I am all too excited about his challenge. As soon as i get moved in, I will have to do my very own! Very excited to see your today's outfit (30x30) !! xxx