I hardly know where to start this post.. I feel like a completely changed person since my last post, thanks ALL in part to a wonderful convention... what I heard, what I sang, what I prayed and what I had fellowship about has left me so renewed that I can't NOT mention it... It's all I think about really...
Right now my thoughts are going to last Tuesday night and how excited I was getting for convention.. I had one more shift at work and it just seemed like it could not come fast enough...
Fast forward one week and here I am, my head spinning a little as to how it's all flown by, but I'm loving just meditating and dissecting and reliving all I heard.. I continue to feel comfort and reassurance and just pure joy as I think back on all the amazing things we heard...
So, needless to say, getting back into the "swing of things" has been kinda underwhelming in comparison to the overwhelming-ness of convention... :o)
Bronze was at a "doggy condo" (not joking, it's call Wynwood Haven Bed & Biscuit... best boarding kennel ever!) while we were away and she is one tuckered out puppy!! Our hyper-active, crazy, loveable bulldog hardly has the energy to wag her tail when Tyler walks through the door! All the playing and new sights, sounds and smells just did her in I guess.. I'm soaking it in because it won't last! ha!
I chatted to my cousin Dayle Marie last night.. she is engaged to Colin Lewis and was filling me in on all their wedding plans thus far... they just got their engagement photos done so I can't wait to see those!! Their big day is in October.. can't wait!
And one final note... is it just me or have the sunsets this summer/year been absolutely breathtaking (beyond what they normally are, if that's possible)? It just seems like night after night after night, they become more glorious than the last... Whatever the reason, I am soaking them in and been very inspired by the colours! But what did we hear at Mellowdale.. "Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him (1 Cor. 2:9)... so I've seen these beautiful sunsets and that means heaven is going to be even more beautiful! :o)
Drop me a line and say hi... always love to hear from ya!






2 comments:
Sounds like your convention was as wonderful as ours! They just go sooooo fast! Are you going to the reunion in August?
We're anxiously awaiting special days at Aylesbury! Thanks for the lil glimpse!
Jess C
Post a Comment