It's 20 after 11 as I sit down to write this post here tonight... feeling a bit tired, but happy!! We had a wonderful night!!
It was my darling sister-in-law's 25th birthday tonight, so I decided to play hostess and have a dinner party for 6!! I had the day off work (bliss!) and not much else to do but get ready for a party! ha!
I did some running around this morning (getting her gift, last minute stuff, etc, etc) and then was home by early afternoon... mom stopped by (just by fluke!) and helped me get ready.. she had given me her biscuit receipe last night and I was going to make them today for indiviual strawberry shortcakes, but she offered to when she stopped by (and cut up my strawberries!) so thanks a zillion, mom!! I barely got all I needed to get done by 6, so good thing you stopped by! Whew!
So, Candace Rebecca Kostenuk, this post is dedicated to you! You are a wonderful friend, alli, confidante, wicked shopping buddy and just all around good person.. your giggle is infectious and I love you dearly! Happy Birthday and hope this year is all you dreamed it to be!!
xoxo your brother and sister-in-law






No comments:
Post a Comment