Sunday, July 25, 2010

Just a few things...

Hey everybody! You're probably wondering why on earth I've changed my blog, again!! ha! I've been fiddling around with some different backgrounds, colours, etc and I haven't really found what I liked.. until today!! Today was a day of rearranging, revamping, redoing and undoing a few things on our blog and I think (I'm like 99% sure! ha!) I've got it just about right! What do you guys think?? I've been loooving vintage designs and earthy colours lately, so hence, the blog background and colours I've chosen! Maybe I should have gone with something more fun and bright for summer?? And left the browns and tans and blacks for fall/winter?? I don't know... let me know what you guys think! I may be starting all over again! :o)

So, this past week I have taken on a new role at work and I am kinda-sorta loving it! I never thought I would, but I am! My manager approached me the other week and I asked if I would like to start doing opens and closes at the bank! "ACK!" was my first thought!! haha.. But I've been training and shadowing all this week and I think I am really going to enjoy it.. It's lots of new information to take in, but in all honesty, I've been enjoying the challenge! I've been at my job for almost 11 months, so I think my brain was ready for this! Anyway, this week I have my first two closes by myself, so wish my luck!! :o) Hopefully I won't screw things up too much and the bank will actually be able to open the next day! :P

This week has been positively gorgeous in RD! After weeks of rain and grey, this is so very very welcomed! :o) It's looking decent into next week, too so just crossing my fingers it stays that way for a while!! :o)

That's really all the updates for now.. looking forward to some company this coming long weekend! Rachel and Sarah from E-town will be gracing us with their presence, so we know lots of laughs will be in store for sure!! Hope you are all having a relaxing, decompressing, totally enjoyable Sunday afternoon!
~J

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Love your new blog design, It is great you are blogging again. Wishing you lots of luck with your new duties at work. You will do great.

Lynn said...

I LOVE the new blog design too! I LOVE those colours anyways though! Have a great week!

Campbells said...

I love the background... it's very classic... works all year I think! :-)