I am big fan of home design and decorating... I don't consider myself an expert, just a gal who loves to be a pretend Martha Stewart every once in a while... ha! That is, until I go through her magazine and see how much I don't measure up.. hahah.. Anyway, I read somewhere that for the budget-minded home decorator, a simple way to spice things up is to revamp areas in your home by shuffling around your current pictures, candles, frames and other knick-knacks..
So tonight I decided to try it out!! After scoring some SWEET garage sale finds today (a butter-yellow water pitcher and a metal brushed silver frame (that looks quilted!)) for $5 each, I was in the mood!
I took off the RELAX letters I had propped on some shadow boxes on the living room wall and set them in front of my new-to-me silver frame, plus 2 clear tealight holders and some fresh flowers! My goal this summer is to keep fresh flowers in that vase always!! We'll see diligent I am!! 
The picture of Tyler and I on the swings was taken this spring by a genius photographer, Andrea Wiseman! Check her website out at http://www.andreawiseman.com/
This is my table's centerpiece for summer... The water pitcher looks white in the picture, thanks to the evening sun beaming through the window (really, not complaining about that though!!)... the soft yellow colour and cool design make it one of the sweetest garage sale finds for me ever!
Are there any other fellow garage-saler's out there?? What have been some of your sweetest finds?? Do tell!!~Jess






1 comment:
Love good garage sales! We went in Denver 2 weekends ago...was a blast. Found more than I needed and didn't find what I was looking for, but actually filled up the back of the Yukon!!! Mostly kids stuff tho for me lately:>
Post a Comment