Thursday, July 15, 2010

A relaxing evening....

So I was wondering around Google tonight, looking for some silver shoes that might work with the purple dress I am wearing for Al and Nancy's wedding... and look at these beauties I found!! Didn't actually check out the prices or ordering details, but I just wanted to post them because they're soooo pretty!!
These ones have a vintage-y feel to them, do you think? I think the embellishments look very old world Victorian... But they do look a tad on the uncomfortable side! ha!`
I adore these ones!! I may have to seriously look into purchasing these (depending on the price, of course...haha)... I think these shoes would go with tons more that I have too, so they wouldn't be a once-only wear...

And in other news, this is the book I am diving into tonight!!!! I can't wait to start it... I heard about it from one of my customers at the bank and then saw it on sale at Costco today for $15!!! Hardcover! The Husband will be away all evening, so it will be me, my peppermint tea and this book!!

What are your plans tonight? Have any of you read this book? What were your thoughts on it? Let me know; always love to hear from ya!
The rain has finally subsided and although a little windy today, it was nice to feel the heat of the sun today...
Well, a sink full of dishes and a dryer full of towels are calling my name, so I best get to those so I can get on to the book!! :o)
~Jess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds just like my lady! My plans? I have a battle to attend at Mayfair Mall: Q vs Bell.

Q&Z said...

oh wow that sounds delightful. I hope you had a great relaxing night. How is the book? I have to cover my eyes when I go down the book aisle at Costco.. they have the best deals hey?
PS. there is a letter in the mail for you!