Saturday, July 18, 2009

My trip to Ikea: Just me, the QE2, and some major inspiration

Good afternoon! :o) Ah, and what a good afternoon it is... the air is muggy (hello, summer!), fans are roaring all through the house, my dog is chewing on a bone and I am about the tackle the coolest organization mission ever!!

My trip to Ikea was fab... just me, myself and I and I loved every minute of it.. don't get me wrong, I like going with a friend or 4 usually, but today I just soaked up the solitude. Took my time, stopped at every display "home", felt the textiles and dreamt about new bath towels... It was loverly, truly was...

So, I got everything I needed to make my pantry a pantry and I am about to get started on the washing of the containers, labelling of the spice jars and disposing of the bulky cardboard boxes that everything seems to come in these days.... But I did want to upload these pics of my pantry, mid-organizing... REALLY wished I would have taken a before pic, but so be it.. :o) These will have to do, I guess... :o)

More to come; just wanted to post an update...
Cheerio,
Jessica












3 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi again I was wondering if you could read my blog, and if so how you did it because Jonathan and Cheryl-Dawn wanted to read it but I didn't know how they could get into it. Could you leave me a message on your comments if you know how to read it. Have lots of fun organizing, it's always fun to organize.

Jessica said...

Hmmm... I actually can't seem to get into read it either!! It's probably something in your settings... I'll play around with my blog and see what I can find... and let you know... Cheerio, Jessica

Anonymous said...

Look at you go! Looks fantabulous!