The days are getting less and less interesting and more and more normal in the "Life with 2 Dogs" saga... hmmm.. not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing...
The Good:
My house is a somewhat orderly fashion and they play nicely (although they need to burn off a little energy every now and then with multiple laps around the house).. plus! I get twice the puppy kisses, twice the puppy cuddles, twice the puppy affection and I am just SOAKING it in!
The Bad:
I might not give C&C their dog back. :o( Sorry guys, I just love him, too much!!!!! That, or I might turn my puppy-eyes on for The Husband and beg for another dog........... although, the thought of another dog and all that goes with it does make me wimper a little, I think the benefits outweigh the work... :o) I will definitely keep you posted on that saga... :D
Right now, they are napping, so I'm taking this quiet moment to update... As fun as it has been with Charlie and Bronze, it's a little bit time-consuming looking after two dogs... everything else in my life has been on hold for a while (you should see my laundry pile! gak!! it's also why I haven't taken any pictures of them... yet...) but that's ok... The Husband has been amazing in helping and by Sunday night, Charlie will be gone... *sniff*
Anywho, pictures will come tonight! I am so excited to post them! Check back later!
Not sure what the weather is like where you are, but it's gorgeous here today... plus CentreFest is on, Red Deer's annual street performer's festival, so I may go check that out this evening! It's usually barrels of fun and the sugared mini-donuts are worth the 1,000,000 calories!!
Until next time!
xo
J






No comments:
Post a Comment