Sunday, July 5, 2009

My first blog!!!

I am so excited that I'm not sure where to even start or if my excitement will come across as I so desire.... but, nonetheless, here I (we) am (are), blogging away!!!!!!! YEEEEE! Like I said, so excited!

I stumbled upon some blogs of some very close friends of mine and I just love (!!!) reading about their lives, seeing pictures and everything that blogging entails... The blogs that I have come across are very funny, well written, witty, charming and just plain awesome... I'm hoping I can keep up, so you'll have to excuse me as I journey this blogging learning curve! :o)

Today is Sunday... so it's a pretty chill day... I am the only awake right now... Sunday afternoon naps are a staple in this household my 1 1/2 year old bulldog, Bronze and my husband of 5 years, Tyler... But I love the quiet and it gives me a chance to surf the net, guilty-free.... and look what I accomplished in that time!! Setting up a blog! Time DEFINITELY well-wasted!!

Not sure how many updates my hubby will provide... but I will keep grilling him to update every now and then, so we'll see how it goes... As for me... I'm hoping to start with weekly updates... we'll see how that goes... I might be too excited and do daily updates.. haha... just kidding; our life isn't that exciting!

Anywho... this seems long for a first post, so I will sign off and get onto the fun stuff of customizing my blog now! That seems like the most fun part anyway!

Bye for now...

No comments: