Happy Wednesday! :) And Happy First Day of Summer!! Whooo!! :) We made it! It's truly summertime now!
Today is a pretty simple post.. I just wanted to share some photos I took the other day in Coronation Park. It's the park right across from our house. And my favourite park in town. It has been for as long as I can remember. In fact, I always wanted to get married in this park..
And here's why:
 |
| entrance to the park |
 |
| the wooden bridge |
 |
| high muddy spring creek |
 |
| bubbling brook |
 |
| is that ledge wide enough for a yoga mat? :) |
 |
| treetops |
 |
| maybe a nice reading/writing bench? |
 |
| just bliss |
 |
| looking one way down our street |
 |
| looking down the other way.. my car is the grey one on the right :) |
xo ~ Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment