So I have been dreaming of having a dressing room lately. Such a self-indulgent dream, no? :)
In real life, if we were to create a dressing room, it would definitely need to be a "his-and-hers" kind of theme. Can't leave the husband out in the dark.. haha.. :)
Anyway, here are a few of my favourite pins, as of late.. My favourite one is the top image. But take out the bulky black framed mirror and substitute it with the twinkly gold one, like the bottom image. :)
That attic-turned-dressing-room is amazing though... I love the sky lights.. what a dreamy place to get dressed everyday.... :)
What have you been loving lately? My mind has been all over the map, lately, but I always seem to go back to dreaming about a dressing room... Oh and in other news: spring, please come soon. Apparently, mint green is the colour for spring 2012. And I must admit, I'm loving all the minty things I am seeing on Pintrest and some of my fave bloggers.. (I like her front-tie blouse)..
Oh, however, I did, do a beat-the-winter-blues-and-take-advantage-of-the-end-of-season-sales mini shopping spree on Monday.. I went to Dots and scored 4 items for $17! Yes!! A knit sweater, a light weight ruched turtle-neck, a peach-coloured cardigan and a floral wrap dress! So, please, spring, hurry hurry so I can wear those last two new goodies!! :)
Until next time!
xo ~ Jess









4 comments:
Lovely! The middle dressing room is so gorgeous.. Can't wait to see your newest spring outfit! ;)
oh my gosh...if i could only have a dressing room. i'd even take a closet big enough to accommodate all my clothes!! i also love that mirror idea...i might have to steal it for the mirror we have in our living room. thanks for the inspiration!
Love that second photo, such a beautiful space!
I wish I could have a dressing room, how amazing would that be?!
yes ... dressing room dreams are lovely ... but they turn into wanting to build a new house :) I'm loving pinterest in general and find it hard to get anything else done!!!!
Post a Comment