| khaki tunic, old navy {gifted} | black leggings, joe fresh | black hunter rainboots {gifted} |
| accessories: cognac high socks, joe fresh {gifted} | leopard-print scarf, h&m |
| first ladybug spotting of the season for me! |
Today was spring cleaning day. Well, the start of it anyway. And the hubby always starts in the most important room of all, the garage. And I go on poop patrol. :(
Sorry, that was too graphic. Let's just say I love my dog lots. Cuz I'm not sure in what other circumstance I would do that for someone/thing else...... just sayin'..... :)
Oh and don't worry, I didn't do any sort of clean up with the leopard print scarf on. But that would have been pretty sweet if I did. I would soon come to be known on our street as the crazy lady who does yard work in leopard print... haha, that would be awesome.. who knows, high heels could be next!
As we speak, er, write, Tyler is out on his bike for the first. ride. of. the. season. Let's not undervalue this moment, shall we? He cleaned the garage and tinkered on his bike all morning. Now, he's off enjoying his Saturday afternoon... I guess that's cool and all. :)
Speaking of "working all morning and taking the afternoon off", I suppose it's my turn to figure out something to do on this beautiful afternoon.
I'm on a shopping ban, so there goes that.
Maybe I'll go get a Starbucks and buy a new magazine and take it to a park. Naw, that sounds like way too much work.
I could just creep on Pinterest and Blogger all afternoon... ya, that sounds like a way better plan! And just so I'm "enjoying the afternoon" and all, I'll take my laptop out on the deck. Perfect.
Hope you're having a happy weekend wherever you are! :)
xo ~ Jessica







No comments:
Post a Comment