The Making of "Acorns"!!
This was a recipe I pinned on my I Heart Food board and couldn't wait to recreate. (I say recipe very lightly. It's not really so much of a recipe as it is an assembly line of goodies... timbit, nutella, chocolate sprinkles and a half a pretzel stick... rinse, repeat.. ha!)
Some dear friends hosted a little birthday get together/bonfire Friday night, so I thought I would quickly whip these up to bring along.. :) We had such an awesome night.. good friends, good conversation, a crackling fire, an awesome spread of goodies (complete with a "guy" theme... food served in the garage, buckets of nails and blueprints pinned up.. so creative!!) and lots of laughs... what says Friday night better than that?? :)
So ya, just thought I post a few pics of recreating these little Acorns.. :) So much fun and so easy! :)
Ahem, also *really healthy* too... hahah!
HAPPY WEEKEND-ING EVERYONE!
YUM!
xo ~ Jess






2 comments:
Those were soooo YUM!! And presentation is everything! (Speaking for myself!) HA!!
they look too good to eat :) neat idea - I just might have to check out this pinterest site after all!
Post a Comment