This is just me popping in to say hello on this truly gorrrrrgeous summer day! I am currently taking a break from my suntanning chair (I know, life is hard you guys! Gosh! I need a break ok!?) to rehydrate and sunblock the hubby down as he is heading out for a motorbike ride with his buddy... yup, summer has truly arrived! It's been over a week of cloudy days and rain and even tornado watches, so this is a welcome change!
Oh yes and just so you don't think I'm some spoiled California-type chick who lays in the sun all day and complains when she needs to "take a break", I also detail cleaned my car earlier this afternoon. See? I was (a little bit) productive today! :)
So I decided I need to put in some "Tyler news" every now and then, considering this blog is called "JUST US"... I seem to have selfishly taken it over (sorry!), but no more!!
He's busier than ever with his business, TNT Canada Consultants (him and his business partner do engineering consulting work), this summer but is totally loving it... He has been the most diligent landscaper ever... I haven't touched the lawn mower or hedge trimmers once this season! Thanks babe! And probably the most 'exciting' news of his life this week has been a newly acquired diesel truck. I say 'exciting' in quotations because he has been walking around with a grin on his face as wide as the Mississippi and poring over rims and tires websites, giving me extremely detailed updates of size, colour and the styles and the pros and cons of each and also, Jess, did you know that if I order this one through this website, they throw this in free, hey, Jess, what rims style do you like the best? and oh Jess, come look at this cool *insert whatever it's called here* I found and Jess, I think I need to go with a more aggressive looking tire, don't you think? ("ya, totally, babe"), etc, etc... (I totally realize that the last sentence has no proper
form at all and would probably be considered a run-on. But, I kid you not, that's exactly what it's been like). So, it's not the most exciting thing for me, personally, but he's as happy as a kid in a candy shop, so that makes me happy, too. Give and take, right? :)
Ok, my suntanning chair is calling my name again! Oh yes, one more thing: I realized I forgot to do Fashion-y Friday yesterday! WHOOPS! But I think I am going to have a special weekend edition instead, coming up! Stay tuned!
HAPPY "WE-LOVE-DAYS-OVER-20-DEGREES" DAY!
xo ~ Jess and Tyler






No comments:
Post a Comment