Hey everybody!! :)
It was my final weigh in this morning and I have a new vlog up on my YouTube!! You can check it out here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6C045yRY48&feature=channel_video_title
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for coming along on this journey! I really appreciate all your kind comments and encouragement! :) I am excited to keep going now! And don't worry, I will be sure to pop into a do some more fitness updates!
How did you guys do?? Let me know in the comments below and tell me about your accomplishments! Would love to hear from you!!
xo ~ Jess






2 comments:
Awesome job Jess!! You should be super proud of what you accomplished! Now keep plugging along- I will be too!
WAY TO GO!!! Just don't ask how I totally fell off the bandwagon!! But, I'm pumped to start again on Monday!!! Need to STOP buying JUNK food that I LOVE! That would help :0)
Post a Comment