WHOOOOO-HOO!! Countdown is on, baby!! I am now entering my SIXTH and final week of this little fitness challenge and it's time to rock and roll! I am renewed and ready to give it all I got this week due to a little surprise when I stepped on the scale today... what's the surprise, you ask?? Well you can click here:
to find out!!
Yup, another Monday is upon us and that means another fitness vlog! And while I have loved doing these vlogs, I miss blogging!! So, after this challenge is over, I think I am still going to do some sort of fitness-ey recaps every now and then, but I think it will be blog posts instead of vlogs. Or who knows? I may just throw in a vlog or three to keep you on your toes... ;)
I am starting another project, too, you guys!!! It's called the Great Closet Makeover: Brake Residence. Yup, all the closets in my house are getting makeovers. Hair, nails, the works... oohh hahahahha, Jessica you're so funny. *not*
No, seriously though... I am going to be doing all sorts of fun updates to the array of severely outdated, disorganized and plain ugly closets that inhibit my house. They include but are not limited to:
- sanding, priming and painting the doors and insides
- going on to anthropologie.com/home to drool over (and probably not buy) their wicked-awesome knobs and hardware {side note: their prices on hardware aren't too bad, actually. whew!}
- lining closet shelves with cool grippy mats
- organizing my shhtuff in funky baskets and buckets
- etc, etc
So stayed tuned! I am really exciter-ed!
(Don't you love how I turn everyday normal household projects that I should have done ages ago into blog posts so I can be motivated enough to do them?!? See, who says having a blog doesn't make you productive?)
That's it for now! Hope your Monday was happy! See ya next time!
xo ~ Jess






1 comment:
Yay!!! That is awesome!! I had a super good week too and only worked out 4 times!! Maybe less is more! Super cute shoes too- I have a few pairs in that style super comfy!!
Post a Comment