Those two things are some of the things that I love about blogging and following other blogs... :o)
I haven't been feeling well this past week, so today is grey and rainy (AGAIN!) and I thought I would catch up on some blogs I haven't read in a while... it was so much fun! Some posts made me laugh, some made me go "wow!", some made me contemplative, some grateful, etc, etc...
Hence the blog make-over! Ha! Thought it was time to update the look as it's been over a year and I've had the same layout! Boring! haha.. Anywho, I updated the background and just cleaned it up a bit... I added some more blogs to my reading list and now I'm going to take on the day! (Ahem, mind you, it is already 1:30 in the afternoon! Darn you, Blogger! haha) Oh well.. still got a good portion of the day to do some cleaning up, organizing, maybe do a scrapbook page or two and then make some yummy supper! Can't wait!
So I best be at it... Oh yeah, thought I might start posting some photos of my scrapbooking layouts and whatnot... I don't have a scanner, which would be ideal, so I'll have to give a test run... might not work out, but we'll see! Hope you all have a fab week!
Comment/Question of the Day:
What inspires and motivates you? Do dish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
when you know the outcome is awesome. Like cleaning you take a disgusting room and make it clean and its soo beautiful and clean and you could just sit it for a day thats what pretty much motivaes me
shelby
Post a Comment