Good Monday evening!
I'm in a bit of a contemplative, but blissful, mood this cool spring evening... Tyler made a comment yesterday that I just can't stop thinking about and quite truthfully, makes me excited...
He said: "I'm looking forward to the next chapter in our life..."
Not to undervalue (2 words? 1 word? hyphenated? ha) or underappreciate where we are now, but it feels like we have been stagnant and stuck for a while... And life without growth, challenge, adventure, a bump or two, RISK, well, it just seems everything becomes stagnant... and that's just no fun now is it? :o)
So the next chapter: what does it look like? I have no idea. But I am super excited to take the steps to get there. Learn from the mistakes that set us back. Celebrate accomplishments. (like my hubby getting his P.Eng! YAY!) Grow. Let love deepen. This, truly, I am so excited for.
But tonight as I look around me, I realize I am pretty content right now, too... snoring dog (like seriously sawing logs here), hubby doing some work emails, me blogging.... Moments like these; I hope they never stop, no matter where the next chapter takes us.
So good night, from the girl and boy who are on the brink. Kinda scary. But mostly exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment