Friday, May 21, 2010

Our ROCKIN' May Long Weekend: Agenda

It's Friday night of the May two-four weekend and let me tell you, Tyler and I have quite the itinerary planned... Let me let you in on our BIG weekend!
Friday Night:
Tuna Melts for supper
Jessica: washed and folded 2 loads of laundry
Tyler: quick 1 hour workout at the gym
(it's still Friday as I write this, so the rest of our super exciting evening is still unfolding)
Saturday:
Jessica: working 10am-4:15pm (whooooo-hooooo.. you have no idea how pumped I am for that!)
Tyler: mowing the lawn if it's not 40 below
Bronze: playing, bounding, playing tug of war, napping...sigh...must be nice.. ;)
Sunday: (loooove this day!)
Meeting, yummy lunch, nap, more meeting, yummy supper... :o)
Monday:
Possible day trip on the motorbike, but I'm not crossing my fingers... high of +14... brrrrr... :Z (that's my "brrr" emoticon... patent pending.. ha!)
So, that's the breakdown.. :o) Think of us and try not to be envious; it's an action packed weekend, my friends! ha!
Hope you all have safe, relaxing and enjoyable long weekends... 'night!
Jessica

No comments: