Yaaayyyy!!! I don't even know how to start this post because I am so excited about it!! haha.. let me explain..
Last night, Tyler and I had a lifestyle photography session with the one and only, beautifully talented Andrea Wiseman! We haven't had any professional pics done since our wedding (which will be SIX years ago on June 4! gak!!) so we thought, why not!?
It was so much fun... it was like therapy.. a really good stress-releasing therapy session... I don't mean to tell on my hubby, but he was having a very stressful day at work; everything was going wrong and that doesn't put a person in the chipper-est of moods... but an hour of a super-fun photography therapy session, we were on cloud 9! Work and life stress was put aside and we were just in the moment... :o) Hard to explain, but Andrea has a gift for not only taking amazing photos, but bringing this amazing energy to a shoot that just makes everyone around her come to life... :o) So thanks, A!!
Her website is http://www.andreawiseman.com/
Be sure to check her out!! :o)
I will be sure to post some pics as soon as they are available! :o) Hope you are all having a super fan-tab-ulous Friday!
Cheerio,
J






1 comment:
You are the best! I'm so happy you had a blast hanging out with me... and seriously you two were so much fun to shoot. Thank you!!!
Post a Comment