Dec. 29 was my darling hubby's birthday! It was low-key, but involved cupcakes and butter cream frosting, so really we could have been scrubbing bathroom floors and I would have been content.. ;)
I attempted home-made butter cream frosting for the first time and I was pretty impressed.. I didn't think it was as good as my sister-in-law's (her's seemed more butter-y and mine was a little bit too sugary, for my taste)... I think with adjusting, it could be quite tasty.. :)
And please ignore the awful piping job on the cupcakes.. I had about 3.5 seconds to ice them and well, this is how they turned out..
The final product!
Officially 28!
Make a wish......
Happy Birthday to my woooonderful hubby! :)
Drizzled with chocolate.. because there wasn't quite enough calories to start with.... ;)
Gifts from the Kostenuk family! Chalkboard stick-on calender for his office wall and pens with funny (fake) businesses on them (ie: Ever Green Nudist Colony) so people won't want to borrow your pen! HA! Some of them are hilllllarious!
Next year he will be 29 on the 29th! I want to do something grand! Any ideas? I want to do a black-tie masquerade party.. but I'm pretty sure he would hate that.. hahah.. Anyway, I guess I do have a full year to mull it over..... :)
Until next time!
xo ~ Tyler & Jessica
Next year he will be 29 on the 29th! I want to do something grand! Any ideas? I want to do a black-tie masquerade party.. but I'm pretty sure he would hate that.. hahah.. Anyway, I guess I do have a full year to mull it over..... :)
Until next time!
xo ~ Tyler & Jessica






2 comments:
Oh boy those cupcakes look so good! What a lucky guy to have a wife like you.
i gotta agree with ash. dont know the last time jer got baking of any kind never mind cupcakes with buttercream icing...
I like your sweater... is that the one you diy'd?
Post a Comment