Gotta love Mondays! :o) My day is not very exciting today... But I am gearing up for an exciting weekend, so I will take a blah-mundane day today!! Here's a little of what's going on in my world today... *Brace yourselves. You may just be blown away*
(PS I am a bizarre-ly early packer. I get my suitcase out like a week before I leave and start packing bits and pieces a few days before... I'm lame like that. ha!)
And if my dear friends will allow me, I am going to feature them all on Fashion-y Friday, Weekend Scrapbookers Edition!! It will be a group session sort of thing... I think. I'm not sure yet. I haven't thought this out very well, have I? Ha! Anyway, just an idea rolling around in my brain... I just think it would be fun to document my friends and their style.. everyone is so different.. It's not about being all fancy-schmancy.. It's about being REAL and that's what makes everyone unique..
Or I might just ambush them with my camera and not let them have a say as to whether or not they can be on my blog. Hahahah.. just kidding, I would never do that...
*darts eyes back and forth*
Well, I am off to Costco and the grocery store and possibly Payless Shoes for a little wee browse- through, if time permits.
Or maybe I'll stop at Payless first.
That's one way to make "time permit": Do the fun stuff first. :o) haha
Until Next Time ~ Jess xo






2 comments:
Yay so excited for the weekend!! It is going to be a blast scrapbooking and catching up and eating junk food etc!! If you are going to feature us that might mean I actually have to get out of my yoga pants and get dressed!! Good for you being an early packer- wish I could say the same!!
Oh my goodness, you sound exactly like me... except my Monday wasn't as fun as yours. I was pounding my head on my desk at work, all the while thinking, "I'm.Losing.Brain.Cells.For.The.Love..."
Post a Comment