Tuesday, April 5, 2011

March Faves!!

So I never accumulated any goodies for my March Favourites post... for some reason, I was a little preoccupied with something else... *wink wink*


Anyways, I thought instead I would put together my favourite outfits from the challenge... Some of them I wrote the day on them, but I forgot to on some of the others, so from left to right it's Day 24, Day 2, Day 15, Day 23, Day 12, Day 17 & Day 22! (No particular order)

It would be cool to get some of your feedback! (Which is so lame.. I know! Seriously, Jessica, who is gonna care enough! :P) What were your faves? I'm just curious, that's all.. ;o)


It's a B-E-A-U-tiful day here today and I am loving all the melting and mud puddles and sunshine and birds singing.

Have a happy day!
Muah ~ Jess

5 comments:

xo, Kimberly said...

24, 2, 22!!! Stripes, sparkly stripes, and colorful leggies! HELLO, dream girl!!!

And the bunnn! I love your bun, hun!

Campbells said...

17 is my fav... just cuz i'm that sort of conservative type of gal! :-) Seems like you can rock anything though!!! Fun to follow!!!

Jesse said...

I love day 2 and 23! Great work Jess! Look forward to your Spring session!
xo

reagan. andrea. said...

Ok! Day 2, 15, 23, and 12! But you look like a doll in them all!:)

Our Continuing Journey... said...

Hey,

I like day 2 its very cute..

and hey how do you do that with your pictures? Just in photoshop??

Shar+El.(*)