![]() |
| black jersey dress: kenar via winners | denim button-down: joe fresh |
![]() |
| The best part of this shot is the shovel in the background. :) |
![]() |
| accessories: black tights: joe fresh | wool cowl: h&m | oxfords: spring |
We've had quite the warm snap these last few days and I have been loving it! Anything to take the edge off of January..
Wednesdays have become my new favourite day of the week as it is my day off.. it's been fun to take a break from corporate wear in the middle of the week and work on my 'snappy casual' wear. However, I am thinking that I need to branch out from denim and black. It's just so dang hard when it's so easy. Sigh.
I've always felt like I've got the dressy wear down but need help in the casual wear. Or at least casual wear with interesting elements.
And not having to wear a jacket (at least not for the photos) is always a bonus. So I can show off my sweet 80's-like knot on my denim shirt.
And not having to wear a jacket (at least not for the photos) is always a bonus. So I can show off my sweet 80's-like knot on my denim shirt.
:)
xo ~ Jessica









1 comment:
So cute! And I do really love those shoes!
Post a Comment