Saturday, October 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

So, it's not too late to put up my Thanksgiving post on Oct. 29, right?!  :)  
Ugh, sorry about the delay.. it just seems to be one thing after another, but that's just life right? And I kinda do love it, so no complaining about busyness from me!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Mom and Dad were away to Nova Scotia, so big sister had to step up and host this year!  Yikes!  Unfortunately, Gabe was working, but Bryon and Alicia and Ryler were around and Candace, Colin and Max joined us too!  I wasn't brave enough to cook a turkey (I know, I know, everyone tells me there is nothing to it...), so we did a chicken casserole with sweet potatoes, stuffing, salad and pumpkin pie AND cheesecake for dessert (Thanks, Candace!)  It was so good and no one could move afterwards.  That's the mark of a good Thanksgiving dinner, right? :)





 This was the giant mess I made while doing my fall craft... it was first time working with vinyl lettering on our cricut.. I absolutely adore using vinyl lettering and I can't wait to do more projects with it!  This is the next one I have in mind...  How cute is that, hey? :)





 And just because I am nerd like that, I wanted to get some family pictures by my fall craft! :)  This little guy is beyond adorable, hey?  I freakin' love him.

 Cute family!  (Too bad Max's eyes are closed!  Boo!)

 Bryon, Alicia and Mr Ryler!!  

 Daddy & son!

 Cute family #2!!

 Just Us! :)

 Thanksgiving kisses!

 My nephew's are the freakin' cutest.  Ever.  Playing with Aunty's pumpkin decorations!

And pretty darn proud of himself, too!

It was an awesome family day and maybe next year there will a turkey to talk about! haha..

Did you all have a good Thanksgiving?  
xo  ~ Jessica

2 comments:

reagan. andrea. said...

Cute family shots!:) And those are some cute little nephews you've got!

Great job on the fall decor!

Megan said...

These pics are really cute! Love the bottles spelling FALL. :)