Happy Weekend! I love them, I really do.
Here's what has been going on in our corner of the world today...
Oh, first off, may I just express my sincere disliking for my laptop being broken? My laptop "lid" is cracked by the hinge, so it went back to London Drugs to see if it could be fixed under warranty. Their tech wasn't in at the time, so I don't have a definite answer or timeline on when I could be getting my laptop back. Anyway, if it's not covered under warranty and it costs more to fix than the actual cost of my laptop, then I **might** get a new one... That is a big might, because really, I can live with a laptop having a crack by it's hinge (it's not like anything electronic is broken)... and maybe I can save up for a new one a year down the road or something.. :)
And, of course, all my pictures are on my laptop. It's backed up and everything, I'm just too lazy to actually go retrieve them. Haha. So, my Thanksgiving post will have to wait for now...
But to tie you over to then (because I know you all just wait with breath that is bated for my posts... ha!), here are some photos are of our Saturday..
We had a house showing today at 11am, so we took this monkey (below) for a big run... Close to the college is a big fenced-in baseball diamond, so we took her there and let her off her leash, so she could run around... it was a beautiful morning and Bronze loved every minute of it! I didn't have my camera with me at the time, so these photos of her (looking at me so disgustingly, too. Seriously, this dog gets the biggest attitude when I pull out my camera) will have to do!
"Mom, hurry up. I hate this"
"No, I'm NOT looking at the camera. I refuse."
"OhmiWORD, mom. Honestly. Just stop."
So this was my fall craft... It's old soda pop bottles with vinyl lettering and wheat poking out from the tops.. I found it here... It's not exact, but I had to work with what I could find or had... Anyway, I am quite enjoying it, sitting on my breakfast bar (that I don't use for breakfast)... It was easy and fun and now I am looking for other things to use vinyl lettering on! haha!
(I actually made this earlier in the week, but all my pics of it are, you guessed it, on my laptop..)
Last but certainly not least, I am baking on this fall afternoon.. :) It's so sad, but I can't remember the last time I whipped up any sort of baked goods in my kitchen! I think my true love is cooking (a relationship I don't nurture enough either!), which is why baking takes a back seat, but it was fun to make this low-fat Mexican Chocolate Cake today! Tyler is going to have dessert tonight... for once... :)
So, the cake is done now and it the baker's job to go sample, so I must run! It's a tough job, but someone has to, right?!
On the menu for supper tonight are these.. I don't know what has gotten into me lately.. doing crafts, baking chocolate cakes and now I'm actually organized enough today to know what we are having for supper! I'm sure whatever it is, Tyler wishes he could bottle it up and serve it to me daily! haha!
{He only wishes. He only wishes.} ;)
Enjoy the rest of your Saturday, everyone and happy Sunday tomorrow! (Always the best day of the week!)
xo ~ Jessica
PS In case, you are wondering, this post was done on Tyler's itty-bitty travel laptop. :) Yay to back-up computers!
PS In case, you are wondering, this post was done on Tyler's itty-bitty travel laptop. :) Yay to back-up computers!






1 comment:
Cute! Love the photos of your pup! :) I do believe that taking photos of dogs and children are about equal in levels of torment!;0)
Post a Comment