Monday, August 20, 2012

{Jessica Wears}: Her Favourite Summer Outfit

Oh hey look!  It's an outfit post!  :)
Seriously, these are so fun.. I'm not sure why I don't do them more.. OH RIGHT - IT'S EXTREME-O AWKWARD TO TAKE PICS IN THE PARK OF YOURSELF.  IN HEELS.  AND A FANCY SKIRT.

I tried.  I really did.  I set off with my trusty camera in hand, only to be foiled by two mom's pushing their little tots in strollers (and then stopping to lounge in the grass in the exact spot I wanted to my pics!  I mean, who does that??  Lounges in a park on a gorgeous day with their kiddies? seriously.) and then again by a super creepy guy listening to his music through the tinny speakers of his laptop on a random park bench.  Gah.  I snapped a few pictures of the creek and then made my way to our front yard.  Better than nothing I guess.. 

Now I know you might be saying: "Jessica, why don't you just take outfit pictures in your living room, like old times?"  
Ha!  
Valid point, but my living room looks like.. like... worse than the awkward/dirty looks I would have gotten from The Two Moms & Creepy Guy on a Bench combined.  So there you have it.. :)

Anyway, this is the product of snapping outfit pics in our front yard. :)  Enjoy!
(I should note that outfit posts are probably in my favourite top three posts to do, fo realz.) :)

{yellow lace skirt: anthro | chambray button-down: joe fresh | black studded belt: winners | black heels: payless}





It was such a pretty afternoon in the park.. it's clouded over now, but I love the lighting through the trees and the sunlight off the creek in these pictures.. 


I'm hoping to get a weekend recap up soon too!  :)  It was one of the best weekends of our summer, for sure!

Until next time..
xo ~ Jessica

No comments: