Hi everyone!
I just wanted to update y'all and letcha know I picked and ordered my clothing item of choice from Shabby Apple! I am so excited to get my grubby little hands on it and start styling the heck out of it... :) I'm not going to reveal what I got.. I'm going to save that for either a vlog or blog post after it arrives..
But I do want to say THANK YOU for all your awesome comments in helping me decide what to get! There were a lot of factors that went into deciding and I can't wait to show you what I picked!
To hold you over until then, I will leave you with a little bit of Marcel the Shell. Simply because she is amazing. And I kinda sorta love her.
Happy Tuesday!
What's going on in your neck of the woods today?
xo ~ Jessica






3 comments:
HAHAHA Allan the dog... actually "hahaha" about every part of that video!
thank you!!:)-Leeann
Ha! That is just hilarious. never heard of her before ... I'm still laughing!!!
Post a Comment