Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Arizona Holiday 2010

It was wonderful to get to sunny Arizona for the holidays this year with the in-laws from Newfoundland! It was so fantastic to catch up, shop, EAT, swim and take in the sights around the Phoenix area! We did run into SNOW at the end of our trip, but don't worry; it would take more than a little snow to ruin this Canadian gal's vacation! Below are some pics! Enjoy!

Me and Karen after meeting on Sunday...


The brothers! How handsome!


Tradition: Every US city we go to, we HAVE to go to the Harley dealership... so I get a customary picture on my favourite one... and by favourite one, I mean, the one that I think is the prettiest... hahah!! This one had a sweet vintage vibe to it and I loved it!

Chill-axin' in the pool/hot tub at the house we rented! Good thing for the hot tub! It gets chilly at night in the desert!!

Coyotes vs. Mighty Ducks game! So fun! Great energy in the building; I was pleasantly surprised! Still lots of empty seats though!

Me and Karen taking in the hockey game!


Grand Canyon adventure! Absolutely FREEZING there this time of year and we were not dressed for conditions! (Hence the snuggling! haha) But 100% worth it and I want to go back!!



New Year's Eve we took in a Sun's game! So much fun!! Steve Nash rocks (and he's Canadian!!)

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

Looks like you had a great time! Fabulous place to holiday