Hi everyone!! We're back...sigh... they had to put us on the plane kicking and screaming, but eventually got us settled down and grudgingly we left beautiful Nova Scotia... reality has been hard to adjust to, but we're getting there! :o) We are now left with some of the most beautiful family memories I have ever experienced, along with some amazing sight-seeing, a knock-you-over-it's-so-gorgeous wedding, a water-skiing experience on October 5 (!!!!!), some shopping and a ton of laughs!
We took a PILE of pictures, so I decided to break them up... We arrived on October 2 and on the 4th we made a day trip to Lunenburg, which was so. much. fun. I love love love this classic-right-on-the-water Nova Scotia town; I would say it's a must see for any visitor! So, here goes!
Driving through Mahone Bay on our way to Lunenburg... amazing little town with quilt shops, chic cafes and a scarecrow fesitival!
First glimpse of Lunenburg!
A stroll through town... this is Main Street
I LOVE these old houses!! I think they are businesses now, but just LOOK at those colours!!
The bay from Main Street!
The name of this restaurant is Cilantro. So east-coast chic. Love the pop of the lime-yellow tree leaves against the vivid green.
Supper at the Old Fish Facotry!! Such history there! (And sweet fish and chips!)
Just being girls! ha!






No comments:
Post a Comment